Army Family Action Plan
Have a great idea? See something that needs to be changed? Then here's your chance!
The Army Family Action Plan (AFAP) solicits input from soldiers and families, seeks to find solutions, and, when appropriate, forwards issues up the chain of command. By using this online form, you can offer your ideas and solutions. Click here for the .pdf version of the file to print and return.
Carlisle Barracks AFAP Issue Status 2015-2016
If you're wondering whether or not anyone really uses your input, take a look at some of the changes made by AFAP:
- Military participation in the Federal Thrift Savings Plan
- Temporary lodging expense authorized for first permanent change of station
- Elimination of TRICARE Prime co-payments
- Expansion of TRICARE Prime Remote to active duty family members
- An increase in SBP to 55% for spouses 62 and over (phased in over a three year period
- Authorized concurrent receipt of military retired and Veteran's Affairs disability pay
- Allowing soldiers to request tour stabilization if they have a graduating high school senior
Carlisle Barracks Army Community CenterPhone: (717)245-4357
Carlisle, PA 17013
Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.